Monday, April 29, 2013

30 Minute Exercise

Beginning now I will conduct a 30 minute exercise in which whatever is in my head is going down onto this screen.

Today is a Monday to which I'm sitting at home with the windows open. Lawnmowers are working hard out in a distance as birds chirp loudly to abruptly cover up the sound of grass shavings being showered back onto a manicured surface. It's warm today compared to the weekend where it was rainy and grey. Not to mention chilly. I would imagine London or maybe somewhere in the Pacific Northwest would be apt in location for that kind of weather. At least, I think the stereotypes of said areas have that distinction.

It's nice to know you can wear out your welcome with someone and they don't even have to say it. It's your actions or lack thereof which is a good sign. I've come to the conclusion I cannot make any long term friendships outside of a few hobbies I share with others.

Being nice sucks. People continually take advantage of it, as they are lamenting they are taking advantage of it. I get to hear all about the problems of others. I should charge money or by the hour for this task.

I'm a pretty boring individual. How else to explain the lack of substance when we talk? I only talk what I know which is film, books, music, comics. Some of those subjects I don't know really well at all. I just try and put a confident face on what I do know and hope my ruse isn't discovered.

Had a nice evening Saturday. Dinner and DVD's with a friend. So pedestrian. That date is probably in many a hand book or self help guide or dating tip as the nice, safe, albeit stale method to spend time with someone. I wanted the date to last longer. I would like a lot of things to happen that never do.

I would like commitment and iron clad fidelity from the opposite sex. Not merely the lip service until a better fuck comes along.

I would like a job that didn't always place me on the ominous hot seat every week. Shit happens that can be explained and the explanation is rendered null and void on the account that the superior sees in the archaic terms of black and white.

I would like to visit the following- an ocean, Paris France, Miami Fl, the offices of Marvel and DC comics, comic-con or something equally on the level.

I would like to visit a movie set to feel the pain and lethargy associated with sitting in trailers awaiting for someone to call you on a set. I want to see shots composed and executed. Preferably a tracking shot, That looks incredibly complex and terrifying simultaneously.

I would like to be able to be paid to write. I would like for people to hold to their promises. If you plan on visiting sometime, do so already. Quit telling me how awful your life is and just walk already.

I would like to do something rash like skydive, or knock up a girl who would be the world's shittiest parent.

I want to go vegetarian. I've been avoiding chicken and meat when at all possible. There's so much in the way of processed foods that utterly poisonous to your system.

I would like all firearms to be confiscated and melted. War on guns instead of drugs. I would like to see the dregs of puritanical thought done away with like some awful fad like the mood ring or pet rock. 2nd Amendment was all about a militia not for Jerry Redneck in Fairdealing MO to stockpile weapons great and small for "recreational use"

I would like to see all groups equal regardless of skin color or orientation.

I would like to see smart pills developed. I would like to see big banks broken up and every hedge fund manager or person that made a ton of money put to prison. I would like to see tests given to prospective parents. You have to take a test to drive a car, fish and hunt, vote. Taking a test for parenting is vital.

I would like to have a kid.  That may be the best thing a man could ever do. That kid would be smart and nerdy and split time between his parents because I'm pretty sure what poor woman gets pregnant by me will be tired and resign herself to some other shittier existence afterwards.

I'm on the fence about the 20 year reunion. I don't know if I want to go. There weren't a lot of people I knew in my class. I was in underclasses my last two years. My Facebook profile is another thing I'm on the fence about. It vexes me to read something from someone and then a public post which contradicts what they sent me.

ugh! Time's up.


No comments:

Post a Comment